Find us on Facebook!


My goodness it has been a loooong time since this blog was updated. Finally, I figured out how to access this account; we were using it before it was required we have a google login, and being suspicious of google, never upgraded.

Since we migrated to facebook, it seems that most of our sharing / social networking activities has taken place on those pages. Please look us up here:

http://www.facebook.com/jekielek/
http://www.facebook.com/cindy.drukier/

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

July 07, 2010 12:46 a.m.

(Apart from the fact that I am using facebook) keep in mind that it's a lot easier to use feed than facebook to track content. Both technically (I can configure my reader any way I want; putting stuff for later is impossible on facebook) and morally: you don't need any kind of account to follow a feed, whereas on facebook you not only need an account but one needs to be associated a 'friends' of some kind.    



» Post a Comment