'Pathogenic Politics' will headline the Canadian Epoch Times


We just got word that our newest article, "Pathogenic Politics: Is the Bird Flu Already Spreading in Asia?" will be headlining the Canadian Epoch Times this week. This edition comes out Thursday morning in Toronto, which means that it should be hitting the streets right about now!

We've been doing a lot of research in the last few months concerning the bird flu. It's a genuinely scary situation. It would be great to get some feedback on the article if you have a moment!
« Home | Next »

July 29, 2005 5:54 p.m.

I want to thank Cindy Drukier & Jan Jekielek VERY much for their own
"Independent assessments" of current avain influenza issue. I have
been following this closely for many months and have had to
continually react to the mass media with outrage at their simple
repetition of mutually inconsistent official press releases. In my
frustration I was about to compile my own status summary but found
the Epoch article today. Thank you very much!    

  • Anonymous Anonymous


July 29, 2005 8:22 p.m.

just a general what's up my peeps... scott saying hey from the Peg.... Jan i still got that mountaintop pic on my desktop....simply awesome...

peace

scott    

  • Anonymous Anonymous


» Post a Comment